It´s currently in development since march 2020 and released in version beta 1.13. Play the entire prologue right now in German language! English translation is on the way. There will be Kickstarter campaign to fund it at the end of the year. The game will be released on PC and Mac.
Follow us on these platforms for regular news, updates and chats with the developer Kevin Wolf (MagicalSpaceWizard) of SLEIPNIR DREAMWARE and the team of the BITTERBLOSSOM artist collective!
Last update: 10.4.2021
Also make sure to check out the accompanying WEBCOMIC!
- Fantastical, dark and colorful artstyle with heavy themes of German expressionism & psychedelic imagery.
- Experience a unique coming of age story with elements of Gothic, Punk, Horror, Mystery and SciFi!
- Travel between the human world Midgard, the fairy realm behind the veil and other strange places.
- Find new friends that not only help you in battle but can also play various instruments in the band you are forming in the human world! Find the best members to create your sound to win the grand upcoming battle of the bands!
- Battle manifested enemies in the fairy realm, with a turn order battle system where your actions determine the turn order of the next one!
- Darkness or light? Your decisions determine which kind of friends you attract.
Beta 1.0 demo features:
- Languages: German
- Play the entire prologue of the game! (Estimated play time around 5 hours)
- Find up to 5 playable characters!
- Beat 3 tough bosses (plus 4 secret hidden ones! Psst!)
- Find 10 collectible, fully illustrated comic pages!
- Venture into the deep forest Nimmerend in the realm behind the veil.